12.6.12

Progress on the hangarok piece

Doing needlework on a tiny piece of linnen is not a good idea if you are moving and doing a life laundry at the same time. Things that small tend to disappear...
So, when I thought it was lost and gone forever, I found it again last week, yay!! I don't have to tell you what great fun it is to continue stitching this again.
Now, about these 'celtic' type images and designs, I have it on good authority that these animal designs are actually Viking! The spirals are authentically Celtic and much older, about 1000 years!! So I have nothing to worry about and will put this on my new hangarok.
Please send me your comments!

In a few weeks I will start a naalbinding tutorial again, any requests? I was thinking children's socks but let me know if you are interested in something else

3 comments:

Lighthouse Family said...

children's socks is a great idea, please do it...

Lighthouse Family said...

children's socks is a great idea, please do it...

Einarr & Sigarda said...

Ok will do!!