9.9.07

More progress

As you can see, I have removed the light yellow chain stitch and I have replaced it by the darker yellow I had already used in the bird's neck. This actually makes the bird more "elegant" and less noisy in terms of different colours.

This is a detail on the toes and beak, I have used the same bright yellow. All colours used are natural wool.

I hope to show you the finished banner soon =).

3 comments:

Una said...

Wauw, prachtig...

Einarr & Sigarda said...

merci! ;)

Laren said...

It's looking really good and you seem to be making very fast progress! I like the darker yellow in the wings, the light yellow was just a little bit to bright for the rest of the colours. Can't wait to see it finished.

Cheers,
Laren